Located in mid-town Anchorage, we offer Physical therapy services locally, and distant via Tele-Medicine. Only licensed physical therapists provide care to our patients (no aides, tech's or trainers). Your treatment is 1:1, with the same therapist to maintain consistency of care.
We offer a wide range of services and treatment approaches. We are currently the only clinician owned McKenzie Certified Clinic (learn more) in the state. We're also the first and only clinic with MED X Rehabilitation specific equipment (learn more). We treat a variety of disorders, but our primary focus is treating patients with pain of a spinal origin (neck, mid, upper, and low back).
- Manual therapy including mobilizations and
- MDT (mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy)
- The McKenzie Approach
- John Barnes Myofascial release techniques
- Strain counter-strain
- PNF (proprioceptive neuromuscular
- Vax D spinal decompression
- MedX rehabilitation specific strengthening
- Electrical and thermal modalities
- Therapeutic exercise for targeted, specific,
and functional strengthening.
- Neuro-muscular re-education to get muscle
firing properly again
- Vestibular and balance training
- Stroke and TBI rehabilitation
- Total joint rehabilitation
- post operative surgical therapy for the
shoulder, knee, hips, and ankles
- wellness programs
- and more.
- Low back pain
- Piriformis syndrome
- Neck pain
- Mid back and upper back / shoulder pain
- Nerve pain
- Referred pain syndrome
- Degenerative disc disease
- Chronic pain
- Pelvic pain
- Woman's health issues
- Plantar Fascitis
- Post surgical (hips, knees, shoulders, spine)
- Total joint replacements (shoulders, hips,
- Stroke, CVA, TBI
- SI joint pain
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Tendonitis / tendonosis
- Tennis elbow
- Patella femoral dysfunction
- Recurrent sport strains and pains
- Ligament reconstruction (ACL's, Labral repairs, SLAP lesions)
- If it's a joint, muscle, ligament or tendon and it's causing you pain we can treat it. It's our specialty!
If you have a problem you don't see listed here there is still a good chance with our vast experience we have seen and treated it before. Feel free to call us and inquire with any questions you may have. We can be reached Monday - Friday 9-5 at (907) 561-1711 and are happy to provide a free telephone consultation to ensure you get the proper treatment for your issue.
We look forward to meeting and working with you!
The IPT staff.